Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Glenn Burnie Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1412713
Home in Smithfields Easley SC
Looking for a private executive home in the heart of Easley? You have found it in this beautifully appointed residence on the Smithfields golf course! Surrounded on three sides by mature trees and landscaping, it is hard to capture in words the interior details of this stunning home. The marble 2-story foyer welcomes you into the main floor where you can entertain dinner guests in the exquisite dining room overlooking the golf course, or relax next to the fireplace in the spectacular living room. Completing the main floor are a separate den, luxurious kitchen and butler's pantry, sun room, spacious master suite, two additional bedrooms and full bath, a powder room, and king-sized laundry and utility room. The architectural details of the main floor are so numerous we have included a separate document to describe them. Tucked away on the upper floor is a bonus/exercise room and a walk in attic with storage space galore. Below grade you'll find even more storage, a 4th bedroom and 3rd full bath, three additional recreation rooms, and french doors to the all brick patio. This level can easily be converted to an in-law apartment, complete with separate garage so no steps are necessary. The back yard is bordered by a lovely small creek. All HVAC units have been replaced in the past 5 years. Please see Schedule A for items that convey with the home. Other household items may be negotiable.
- MLS® #1412713
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Golf, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Creek, On Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationBasement, Sump Pump
- Listing Agent:Susan Shannon
- Listing Office:Impact Realty Group
- Address111 Glenn Burnie Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Marble, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Attic Stairs Permanent, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Marble, Vinyl
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 7:01am CDT.