Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 Perry Hill Road, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1412796
Home in Heathwood Easley SC
Beautiful, meticulously maintained , 3 story, 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath brick home on .93 acres, nestled in Heathwood, a hidden treasure in Easley. Easy commute to Downtown Greenville or Clemson. The main level offers a large living room with fireplace, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen features two ovens, gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, counter seating for 6 and built-ins of pantry, wine rack, desk and tv cabinet. Second level includes Master bedroom suite with spacious bathroom, walk-in closet and sitting area, 2nd bedroom with a private bathroom and a large laundry room with sink and door to walk-in attic storage. On 3rd level you will find a huge bonus room and 3rd bedroom with private bathroom. The manicured yard has partial sprinkler system. Private setting with wooded backyard and 20x25 patio.
- MLS® #1412796
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing Agent:Carol Middleton
- Listing Office:Realty One Group Freedom
- Address405 Perry Hill Road
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Cable Available, Countertops – Laminate, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 10:31pm CDT.