Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
622 Sedge Street, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1412894
Home in Stillwaters of Lake Robinson Taylors SC
**Stunning Lake & Mountain Views** abound in this 5BR/5.5BA Craftsman style basement home on Lake Robinson that is "MOVE IN READY" & PRICED TO SELL! Located in Stillwater, this well appointed home has everything you have been looking for and more! As you enter, from the rocking chair front porch, you are "immediately" drawn to the Open Floor Plan with "Water Views" and "Loads of Natural Light" from the Two Story Great Room and its Wall Of Windows! This Main Level layout is ideal for entertaining family and friends with the Gas Log Craftsman Fireplace, Large Dining area and Gourmet Kitchen all flowing nicely from the GR. The fit and finishes are STUNNING from the Custom Coffered ceiling in Dining Area, Quartz Countertops, Stainless appliances, Farmhouse Sink in the HUGE eat up island, hand picked light fixtures and faucets, cozy Breakfast/ Sitting Room, to the Craftsman themed Fireplace in the GR. Always ending up on the 18x12 Covered Porch with VIEWS FOR MILES! The Master suite mirrors the Fireplace themed trim work, with gorgeous sconces, and a master bath boasting Dual Vanities an enormous Garden Tub, Customized Tile shower and Large Walk-In Closet. The Office/Study with Glass French Doors, a spacious Guest Suite, Powder Room and Laundry round out the first level of this well designed floorplan. Upstairs you will find 2 LARGE Bedroom suites with there own full baths, perfect for the kids or guests alike, with amazing views of Lake Robinson & the Mountainside as well! What TRULY sets this home apart is the Basement Level/Secondary Living Quarters, with a Private BR Suite, Top of the Line Kitchenette, Private Patio, Great Room/Billiard Room and LOADS of Storage, so rarely found these days! Add the amenities of Stillwater, including a 12 acre common area, Pool and Community Dock, with access to 800 acres of Lake Robinson, close proximity to shopping, restaurants and major highways, all make 622 Sedge St a must see! The pictures simply do not do it justice. Book your tour today, as this one wont last long!
- MLS® #1412894
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Water Access, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water View
- Listing Agent:Tyrus "ty" Savage
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address622 Sedge Street
- SubdivisionStillwaters of Lake Robinson
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 10:46am CDT.