Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Hiawatha Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1413023
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
Fantastic opportunity to own almost 2 acres right in the heart of Botany Woods! Situated on 3 lots in the much sought after Botany Woods subdivision, this home has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, and more character and charm than any other home in the neighborhood! Special features include vaulted ceilings on the main level; gorgeous, wooden slat exposed beam ceilings throughout; a majestic brick wall bordering the property; a swimming pool; 3 ponds; 3 gas fireplaces; a ready-made man cave or office; an ideal theater room in the basement; and much, much more! This home is so unique, from top to bottom, and would be perfect for buyers who are looking for their own private, in town estate! This home is a well-known and loved staple of the Botany Woods community, and just waiting for the right buyer to purchase it and make it their own! Please note that this home is being sold “As-Is.” Don’t miss this opportunity to have it all in one of the best neighborhoods in Greenville!
- MLS® #1413023
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Lights, Pool
- Garage CapacityNone
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Other, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Pond, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Mary Allison Zimmerman
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address18 Hiawatha Drive
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Attic Stairs Permanent, Pantry – Closet, Split Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Slate
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 7:31am CDT.