Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Bruton Court, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1413166
Home in Bruton Woods Taylors SC
Welcome home to 6 Bruton Court. This gorgeous home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of the Eastside area of Taylors. Just around the corner from the Eastside YMCA, this home offers stellar location and custom finishes with a price tag that can't be beat. Approaching the home from the street, the first things you'll notice are the modern outdoor fixtures and beautiful all-season landscaping. Enter the home through the front door and off the foyer walk immediately into the large living space with custom brick veneer and distressed pine mantel, pine cornice board window treatments, and dark-finished hardwood floors throughout the downstairs living areas. Off the living area, notice the beautifully open kitchen and dining spaces. All appliances to remain in the kitchen after closing! Enjoy the simple durability of the custom wood countertops and subway tile backsplash. Off the kitchen, you will notice the walk-in laundry area and interior garage door. On the other side of the living area, find two sizable bedrooms and a full bath, as well as the master suite. The master suite features a large living space with tray ceiling, a walk in closet, and a full bathroom with double vanity, separate shower and soaking, jetted tub. Upstairs is the crown jewel of this home, a private suite above the garage complete with a bedroom, closet, and full bathroom. Use this space as a fourth bedroom, a mother-in-law suite, a home office, or a guest suite! Outside a freshly painted screened porch walks into the large fenced side yard where the opportunities for play, gardening, or just enjoying being outside are endless. Don't miss this chance to be in Taylors in a beautiful and well-kept home where the customizations are a must-see. Welcome home... to Bruton Court.
- MLS® #1413166
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Jesse Winchester
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Anderson
- Address6 Bruton Court
- SubdivisionBruton Woods
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Price Change History for 6 Bruton Court, Taylors, SC (MLS® #1413166)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 11:16am CDT.