Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Hornbuckle Drive, Easley SC, 29673 MLS® #1413345
Home in Hornbuckle Easley SC
Ready to live in comfort and convenience? We have the home for you! 113 Hornbuckle Drive! 3/4 BR, 2 1/2 Bath in Hornbuckle! In the heart of Powdersville only minutes to shopping and restaurants. Great Schools! Step inside to find beautiful hardwood floors, 9 ft smooth ceilings, and Moulding in formal living and dining room. OPEN floor plan! Beautiful kitchen with sparkling white cabinetry, granite countertops, including serving bar for quick meals or laying out a spread of hors d'oeuvres while family and friends are watching the big game. Grab a snack from pantry and don't miss a second of your favorite netflix series as the kitchen is wide open to the great room complete with attractive mantle and brick fireplace with gas logs. Off the kitchen is a breakfast room with a door to the wonderful 2 tier back deck with brick accent pillars. Great space for grilling and enjoying large fenced-in private backyard. Plenty of space for the kids to play! Wonderful large mature trees in rear of lot add great aesthetic appeal, great for a swing or treehouse! After enjoying the outdoor living step back inside and head upstairs to relax in the master bedroom suite with trey ceiling, bath with separate shower and jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet. Upstairs you'll also find a great laundry room with closet conveniently located in the center of all the bedrooms. Upstairs is home to the master suite, laundry, two additional bedrooms, another full bath, and a MASSIVE bonus room over garage that could also serve as a 4th bedroom with cool dormer window seats and a closet. 2 car garage! Community Pool and Clubhouse. Very convenient location. Powdersville is centrally located to literally the entire upstate... everything! Greenville (15 - 20 mins), Anderson ( 30 - 35 mins), Easley (15 mins), GSP airport (25 mins), Simpsonville (25 - 30 mins), Clemson (35 mins). You will LOVE this home! Perfect place for raising a family! I wouldn't steer you wrong! Call your favorite real estate couple (ME + MY WIFE) for your private showing today!
- MLS® #1413345
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Pool
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Aaron Bowen
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Easley/powd
- Address113 Hornbuckle Drive
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 113 Hornbuckle Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1413345)
|Price Reduced (from $260,000)||$254,900||$5,100 (1.96%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 10:16pm CDT.