Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
602 Shefwood Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1413487
Home in Middle Creek Easley SC
Beautiful custom built home with 7 bedrooms and 4.5 baths on a premium, over-sized water front lot. Duel 2 car over-sized garages, each with separate driveways. No expense was spared when building this home. Hardwood floors throughout the main and upper level of the home. The chef of the family will love the spacious kitchen with a Thermador duel fuel oven, 6 gas top burners with a griddle, double electric ovens, custom hood and vent, Thermador dishwasher, quartz countertops, and over-sized walk in pantry. Formal Dining room with a coffered ceiling and a ga slog fireplace. The Great room also has a gas log fireplace and a cathedral ceiling. 2 bedrooms on the main level including the Master. 20x14 Master suite with triple trey ceiling and 3 walk in closets. Master bath features a tiled shower with rain head and a free standing tub. Upstairs are 4 more bedrooms (all with walk in closets), and built in custom desk and cabinets for kids schooling or additional office space. The lower level is perfect for an in-law suite with a bedroom, full bath, separate garage and driveway, 2 bonus/recreation rooms, and 2 finished workshops/golf cart/ storage areas. Screened porch with tongue and groove wood ceilings. Plantation shutters and Currey lighting throughout. Solid poured concrete walls, landscape lighting, central vacuum, extensive moldings, alarm system, multi-zone irrigation system, and aluminum clad windows are just a few more of the features. Purchase this home while the rates are low! Seller is under construction on their new home. Expected completion date of September 2020. Seller will be renting the home back until their new build is completed. 24 hour notice required for all showings.
- MLS® #1413487
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front, Water View
- Listing Agent:Sheri Sanders
- Listing Office:Re/max Results Easley
- Address602 Shefwood Drive
- SubdivisionMiddle Creek
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Oven-Electric, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Price Change History for 602 Shefwood Drive, Easley, SC (MLS® #1413487)
|Price Reduced (from $689,000)||$675,000||$14,000 (2.03%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:16am CDT.