Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
29 Shore Drive, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1413695
Home in Lakewood on the Saluda Greenville SC
Located only 10 minutes from Downtown Greenville. This remodeled, well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with finished basement features beautiful vinyl floors, wrap around porch, 2 back decks, hot tub, water view, mature trees and is in close proximity to Saluda Lake. The main level includes 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, living, kitchen and dining rooms. The basement includes a study, a rec/bonus room, additional bedroom, additional bathroom, laundry room and workshop. You will love this quiet, mature neighborhood with a water front view of a pond. At this price, the property will not last long. Call for appointment today.
- MLS® #1413695
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Porch-Other, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Front, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Terri Warner
- Listing Office:Hive Realty, Llc
- Address29 Shore Drive
- SubdivisionLakewood on the Saluda
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsConcrete, Carpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
Price Change History for 29 Shore Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1413695)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 7:46am CDT.