Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26 Alkanet Way, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1413751
Condo/Townhouse in Indigo Pointe Greenville SC
Located in the heart of Greenville County just minutes from I-85, Woodruff Road, and Laurens Road, new homes in Mauldin at Indigo Pointe are sure to appeal to many stages of life. Townhomes start in the low $200s and range from 1,500 to more than 1,900 square feet with some master down plans. Premier garden homes start in the mid $200s and range from 1,700 to more than 2,600 square feet, with many upscale features already included! Students attend excellent Greenville County schools. Residents are sure to enjoy the convenience of shopping, dining, and entertainment just minutes away. Plus, future amenities will include a pool, cabana, and walking trails.
- MLS® #1413751
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built2020
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Katheryn Ray Burke
- Listing Office:Mungo Homes Properties, Llc
- Address26 Alkanet Way
- SubdivisionIndigo Pointe
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Countertops – Quartz, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 26 Alkanet Way, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1413751)
|Price Increased (from $271,107)||$272,280||$1,173 (0.43%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 12:46pm CDT.