Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
520 Chamblee Boulevard, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1413823
Home in Claremont - Greenville Greenville SC
Excellence in its most abundant measure captures your immediate attention within this stately property. Boundless design pours over this homes captivating architecture. A royal entrance greats you and your guests offering a u-shaped driveway, luxurious fountain and an awe-inspiring double door entry package. Instantaneous grandeur welcomes you home with vaulted foyer ceilings and a deluxe curved staircase. A vaulted coffered ceiling carries you into a magnificent open floor plan living room with oversized windows, custom designed fireplace with built-ins, elegant moldings and a direct view of your dazzling kitchen loaded with all of the finer upgrades. Granite countertops, large white cabinets, a dark tone center island, tiled backsplash with accents, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and plush marbled floors are just a few of the must haves in this fashionable design. Just off the kitchen you’ll find an eat-in dining space, one of two laundry rooms, a mudroom and the entry point from your three car garage. Off the living space a striking master ensuite awaits offering a trey ceiling, recessed lighting, his and hers sinks in the master bath with beautiful tiled flooring, a grand shower and a vast walk in closet. Enter your staircase from two entry/exit points of either the kitchen or adjacent to the charming study alongside the foyer to an upstairs catwalk with a glorious vantage point of this homes spectacular first floor. The second floor boasts an additional master ensuite should this be your preference nearly identically replicating it’s first floor counterpart. All additional bedrooms are substantially sized with separate bathrooms for your ever growing family or to easily accommodate out of town guests. The bonus room (flex space 5th bedroom) is tremendous in size and perfect for a kids game room, man cave or media theatre with ease of escaping to relax. In addition plentiful amounts of storage are offered within the floor-plan as well as you expand over the year. Just out the rear of the home enjoy a screened in patio with fireplace, ideal for morning coffee or evenings under the stars taking in the big game. An additional uncovered concrete patio just off this area allows for great entertaining spill over. This custom design is absolutely one of a kind, within a highly desirable gated community and is awaiting your arrival.
- MLS® #1413823
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Pet Restrictions, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Joe Blackton
- Listing Office:Blackton Property Partners
- Address520 Chamblee Boulevard
- SubdivisionClaremont - Greenville
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 12:46pm CDT.