Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 Elizabeth Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1414012
Home in None Greenville SC
If you are looking for a quiet neighborhood without an HOA, close to everything that is happening in Greenville this home in Robert J Edwards subdivision is for you. This home is .5 miles from Wade Hampton Blvd, 6 miles from The Peace Center and about 5 miles from 385. It is a 3 Bedroom and 2 Bath home that has been upgraded to fit just about anyone's family needs. It boasts a Living Room, Dining Room, Family Room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace, Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and gas stove, a Breakfast Room and a walk in Pantry with a wet bar. The Laundry Room is also a craft room. All of this is inside. Outside you have a screened in porch, 400 sq ft of deck with a gas fire pit, a shop with power and a greenhouse with power. The child’s swing set and yard swing will remain. The wooded lot is approximately .45 acres with the back yard being fenced. There is hand sanitizer located at front and back doors For everyone's safety please use upon arrival. Thank You
- MLS® #1414012
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Russ Poole
- Listing Office:Russ Poole Properties, Llc
- Address307 Elizabeth Drive
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 307 Elizabeth Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1414012)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 1:16pm CDT.