Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Pinehurst Green Way, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1414034
Home in Pinehurst@Pebbl Greenville SC
Welcome Home! Quiet Golf Course Living. Updated Home. Ideal Location. 14 Pinehurst Green Way is the home you’ve been waiting on. As you enter the front door you are welcomed into a large, sunny, two story foyer and your eyes are immediately drawn to the golf course view. To the right is the formal living room or home office and to the left is the dining room that connects to the kitchen. Both rooms feature gorgeous wainscoting and wide crown molding. The Great Room and Kitchen are open to each other and feature a wall of windows overlooking the backyard and the third hole of the private Linkside Golf Course. The Great Room features a cozy fireplace and access to one of two staircases. The kitchen boasts all new stainless appliances, solid surface countertops, tile backsplash, and a peninsula perfect for eating or hanging out. Off the kitchen you will find access to the large deck, a second staircase and a large powder room. The downstairs area features a unique architectural bonus with stair access from the front living room through to the Great Room. This passthrough also gives you access to the upstairs area. These stairs are offset by a large window that allows so much natural light to flow in. This unique set up makes the downstairs flow perfectly for entertaining family and friends. Also on the first floor you will find a walk in laundry room and access to the garage. The garage access, laundry room, half bath and second staircase are all conveniently located in the same area to allow privacy and ease of coming and going! Upstairs you will find the spacious master retreat complete with double doors, tray ceiling and large sitting area with windows overlooking the golf course -perfect for reading or relaxing. The large bathroom features a double vanity, tile floors, separate water closet, a soaking tub underneath a large window and a huge walk in closet. There are four additional bedrooms on this level as well as 2 full baths. The first full bath is located at the top of the front stairs and is easily accessible to guests if needed. Two bedrooms share a spacious Jack and Jill bath with either of those bedrooms available to be a private suite. The bedrooms have spacious closets and large windows as well. The backyard features mature plantings and a serene view of the golf course. The garage workshop is tucked away so as not to take any space away from the garage itself. The workshop features electricity and so much storage! The garage also has shelving already in place as well as a large sink with expandable hose. Special features of this home include wide planked hardwood floors throughout the downstairs, new paint throughout the house, new upstairs HVAC system and a new roof. This family friendly neighborhood is laid out in an H shape ending in cul de sacs so there is no through traffic making this the perfect place to bike, run, or walk the dog. Its prime location allows you to access shopping and dining in just a few short minutes. This move in ready home is waiting for you!
- MLS® #1414034
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, On Golf Course, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Dan Hamilton
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address14 Pinehurst Green Way
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Floor Furnace
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 14 Pinehurst Green Way, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1414034)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 2:16pm CDT.