Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Enoree Court, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1414073
Home in River Reserve Piedmont SC
Beautiful, brick 4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom home nestled on a large, level lot in River Reserve. This quiet, mature neighborhood is conveniently located on I-85, I-185, and Hwy 153. With amenities like a community pool, clubhouse, boat storage, pond, and river access, River Reserve will remind you of your very own private resort - but within 8 miles of Downtown Greenville! Built by First Choice Custom Homes, one of the most sought-after and respected custom builders in the Upstate, this home has it all. As you step in the front door, you are immediately greeted by an open and spacious two-story foyer. Turn left into your dining room, where you will enjoy large family meals next to all of the gorgeous woodwork. The foyer and the dining room both lead seamlessly into the Great Room. The Great Room has a cozy stone fireplace and beautiful views of the back deck. Structured wiring and audio speakers in the Great Room and throughout the main floor ensure that you will be ready to entertain! And the central vac will allow you to easily clean up after that party! This kitchen is every home chef's dream. It has a large island with contrasting cabinets, gas cooktop, custom cabinets, beautiful tile backsplash, wall oven, and a walk-in pantry. Also, the laundry with its own sink and plenty of storage is accessible from the kitchen. Take outa bottle of wine from the wine fridge and enjoy a glass in the breakfast room, the screened-in porch or the covered deck! Wherever you choose, you will have great views of your expansive back yard. Also on the main floor are TWO bedrooms - the Master Bedroom and a 2nd bedroom!The Master Bedroom features a double-treyed ceiling, views of the back yard, private access to the covered porch, a large ensuite bathroom with double vanities, plenty of cabinets, a large soaking tub, a spacious tiled shower, and a closet fit for any clothing enthusiast! As you walk upstairs, there is plenty of additional space - two bedrooms, a bathroom, a bonus room, and an additional space that could be used for an exercise room. You really have to see this house to truly appreciate all that it has to offer.
- MLS® #1414073
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Common Areas, Club House, Gated Community, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pool, Private Roads, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Corner, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Anthony Thompson
- Listing Office:Joan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address100 Enoree Court
- SubdivisionRiver Reserve
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Price Change History for 100 Enoree Court, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1414073)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $699,673)||$669,673||$30,000 (4.29%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:01pm CDT.