Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 Vineyard Park, Sunset SC, 29685 MLS® #1414082
Home in The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards Sunset SC
Spacious and utterly enchanting, this impressive Mill Creek Post and Beam (authentic timber frame construction) beauty represents the quintessential mountain-lake home. Much admired for its many original features, this home has been featured in “Timber Homes” magazine. Expansive living areas (with over 7,000 square feet fully finished) are beautifully laid out over heart pine floors, beneath vaulted and beamed ceilings. Five enormous bedrooms (plus bunk room), each with full bath, and one contained within its own apartment, provide hospitable spaces which are both practical and lovely. Living areas include a beautifully appointed kitchen with Sub Zero and Wolf appliances, large farmhouse-style sinks and hand-finished antiqued cabinetry. The Great Room is truly “great”, featuring hammer beam & King Post accents, a 2 story wall of windows, impressive stone fireplace with flush hearth, and French doors to the screened porch. Above, a large loft may serve as a home office, games or sleeping area. A special windowed staircase leads to the Tower Room, with its 360 degree windows and numerous possible functions (studio, crafts room, exercise loft, etc.) The Dining Room is also multi-functional – convenient, bright, overlooking a waterfall, and large enough to accommodate dinner parties while maintaining the warmth of a beloved family gathering area. Two main floor bedrooms, with old-world fixtures and cathedral ceilings and a further two sizable bedroom suites at the lower level (one of which has a bunk room attached) provide privacy and comfort for all denizens of the home. A large lower level sitting room, adjacent billiards room, courtyard and covered hot tub, snacking kitchen and stone-lined wine cellar provide comfort and entertainment. A further, full apartment with breakfast kitchen is located above the garage, for privacy and function. Nestled into its woodland setting on 4.33 ac, this home looks as though it “belongs” amid the towering pines, above the spring-fed creek, and anchored by a stone-lined waterfall and mature landscaping.
- MLS® #1414082
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7000+
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address211 Vineyard Park
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsConcrete, Carpet, Hardwood, Pine
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 5:46am CDT.