Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
409 Simms School Road, Central SC, 29630 MLS® #1414148
Home in None Central SC
NEW! NEW! NEW! Super nice 3BD/2BA double wide with a split floor plan awaits you. This home has plenty of space with a large living room, large master bedroom, and bedrooms with their very own walk-in closets. The kitchen is ready for the cook in your family and is equipped with an island, making both this area and living room great for entertaining. Sit and enjoy a cup of coffee on the large 17x10 covered front porch. The property also has 2 storage buildings in the backyard. This is a great location, sitting right behind SWU and minutes from Clemson University. WELCOME HOME!
- MLS® #1414148
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1400-1599
- Sub-TypeMobile Home
- StyleMobile-Perm. Foundation
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Joel Cartee
- Listing Office:Aggressive Realty
- Address409 Simms School Road
- Zip Code29630
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesOven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- FloorsLaminate Flooring
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 3:16am CDT.