Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 Elwood Drive, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1414378
Home in Brockman Farms Duncan SC
Homes for every lifestyle is what you will find at Brockman Farms located in one of the hottest selling areas of the Upstate, award-winning Spartanburg County School District 5. The Fabulous Fleetwood from the moment you enter the Front door you will see the Grand two-story foyer with the breathtaking staircase, you will know this is the home for you! What a great home featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and a Bonus Room(Bonus Room has a closet so it could be a 5th bedroom). The Chefs Kitchen is complete with solid surface Countertops, Large Island, Stainless Steel appliances including GAS Range, Dishwasher and Microwave. Upstairs you will enter through double doors into the Owner's Suite with Trey Ceiling. The Owner's Bath has an oversized Tile Shower and separate Soaking Tub along with access to the Walk-In Closet. The Owner's Walk-In Closet has a unique feature, a door that leads directly to the laundry room. Come see this beautiful home! Brockman Farms offers a perfect location centrally located between Greenville and Spartanburg. It’s close to interstates, minutes from GSP International Airport, and perfectly located minutes from Tyger River Park, BMW and the Upstate’s Industrial corridor. Brockman Farms will offer 3 series of beautiful homes from America’s largest builder as well as a pool and cabana.**Home and community information, including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities, are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice. Square footages are approximate. Pictures, photographs, colors, features, and sizes are for illustration purposes only and will vary from the homes as built.
- MLS® #1414378
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- Garage CapacityTwo
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Ginger Ryals
- Listing Office:D.r. Horton
- Address530 Elwood Drive
- SubdivisionBrockman Farms
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 5:16am CDT.