Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 Verlin Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1414513
Home in Hollingsworth Park Greenville SC
Welcome home to this absolutely Immaculate Home that has all the charm and bells and whistles that one could wish for. The front porch calls for one to sit in the rocking chair and enjoy the early sunset, sunrise or just be. The nice open-floor plan makes one want to stay and visit! Once you walk in you will be greeted with lovely moldings, high ceilings,and a calming decor throughout. There is a lovely Dining Room and also a bedroom with a full bath on the 1st Floor. This could also be used as an office. The chef's eat-in kitchen has it all from double ovens,granite counter-tops,built in microwave,quiet touch cabinets,a large island that is open to the family room. This is a great home for entertaining! Upstairs you will find a large Master Suite with 2 Walk-in Closet's-a spa like Master Bath with double sinks, separate tub and shower. There are also 3 bedrooms ,2 Full bathrooms and a nice sized laundry room with built in cabinets and a sink! From the den you will find back stairs that lead you to a also a great open outdoor area that looks out over the yard and the extra wide driveway that provides plenty of parking for guests. The side yard to the left of the home would be a great area to fence in for a dog or for kids. This truly is a great home and these owners have done it all for you! It has barely been lived in and it's ready for you to make it yours!!Private Playroom,Game Room or Man-Cave that has it's own private Bath.There is Plantation Shutters throughout!
- MLS® #1414513
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Playground
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Kim Johnson
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address302 Verlin Drive
- SubdivisionHollingsworth Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 3:16pm CDT.