Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
130 Pineridge Pointe Drive, Seneca SC, 29672 MLS® #1414604
Home in Other Seneca SC
Irreplaceable wide water views that can only be found on a premium point lot setting. This French provincial style home is a must see before you build. Large open lake and a gentle sloping landscape are both accented by a natural sandy beach shore and deep water covered dock. This five bedroom, four full bath home offers a spacious floor plan, with several transitional spaces, great for entertaining friends and family by the lake. The main level offers a large eat-in kitchen with a huge island accented by lake views through the two sided fireplace. Loads of cabinets and ample counter space accommodate several helpers. If you need more preparation area, overflow is easily achieved through the nearby butlers pantry sized laundry room. Through the sliding glass doors is the a house favorite, the 200sf covered porch. This staple in lake living can be easily transitioned to a screened area or four seasons patio. There is a formal dining area with specialty ceiling open to the main level living room. The bright family room features a wall of open water view windows, several archways, built in cabinets and a second fireplace. The owners suite offers a private balcony with expansive water views, an extended vanity in the bath and a tile shower. The main level also features a additional bedroom, office or den, connected to a full bath. On the terrace level, you are greeted with a rustic comfort at the bottom of the stairs. At one end of the room, find the third fireplace in the home surrounded by stacked stone and stained wood bookcases. Large picture windows line the lakeside inviting loads of natural light. Plenty of space for the big screen or pool table, this versatile second living area has a bar area perfect for grabbing a quick snack then right back to the dock to continue lake fun and sun. There are two guest bedrooms, one on each side of the house, and a bunk room that runs the front side of the entire home. Double glass doors lead to the terrace covered patio and down the concrete path to the lake shore. The entire shore is protected, featuring steps into the water on one end of the property and a large sandy beach on the other. Enjoy versatility in a private, double slip covered dock with plenty of room for mooring multiple watercraft. A storage room is off the left rear of the home. Great for a workshop, extra living space or simply storage of boating toys, rafts and equipment easily accessible to the water. This home provides a balance of traditional style and rustic comfort, accented by an extraordinary view.
- MLS® #1414604
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Dock, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front, Water View
- Listing Agent:Melanie Fink
- Listing Office:Allen Tate-melanie Fink&assoc.
- Address130 Pineridge Pointe Drive
- Zip Code29672
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 3:31pm CDT.