Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4105 Glenn Springs Road, Pauline SC, 29734 MLS® #1414611
Home in None Pauline SC
Welcome to 4105 Glenn Springs, a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom all brick ranch home that sits on just over 16 acres of privately wooded land! Located in the Glenn Springs/Pauline community of Spartanburg. Upon entering the foyer to your right you will see the Living Room with built in book cases and just beyond is the Dining Room. The home has a large Den with a gas log fireplace, large brick surround and a sliding glass door that leads to the back patio. The Kitchen features beautiful cabinetry, window above the sink overlooking the back yard and ceramic tile floors. Just off the Kitchen is the walk-in Laundry Room. The Master Bedroom is very spacious and has its own private bathroom with a shower. The other two bedrooms are a good size with ample closet space and another full bathroom. The 2-Car attached garage has door openers and a storage room. The back yard is fenced in and also has an inground pool, outdoor bar area and bathroom. The pool does need possible repairs and a new liner if someone wants to restore or fill it in themselves if they don’t want the pool. There is an outbuilding with electric that will remain and is perfect for storage or a small workshop space. Home is on Septic and Well, public water may be available with tap fees. The home has newer windows and the HVAC and Roof have been replaced within the past 5-10 years. The sale of this property includes two parcels, Tax Map ID 6-57-00-020.02 is 2.44+/- Acres and Tax Map ID 6-57-00-020.03 is 13.8+/- Acres with the home. The smaller parcel, 2.44 Acres, has a septic tank - condition is unknown (many years ago a mobile home was removed from this property). The property will be sold AS-IS and has been priced under appraised value. Convenient to Croft State Park, I-26 and a quick 20-minute drive to many shops/restaurants in the heart of Downtown Spartanburg. Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity to see this home, it is a great house with acreage and potential to make it your own!
- MLS® #1414611
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Melissa Hurst
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address4105 Glenn Springs Road
- Zip Code29734
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- ElementaryPauline Glenn Springs
- MiddleGable Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 2:33am CDT.