Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Ascot Court, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1414696
Home in Huntington South Easley SC
Welcome to Huntington South! This mature, established neighborhood is ideally located between Powdersville and Easley. Situated on almost a full acre of both usable and wooded yard space this 4BD/2.5BA home is just the private retreat you seek. Enter into the home off the rocking chair, covered front porch to find a cozy family room with a wood burning fireplace for those chilly nights. The living room opens up into a formal dining room that is open to a large kitchen that serves as a chef's dream with plenty of cabinet and counter space. Circling on around you will be pleased to find a large mud room with dual exterior doors making the owner's life easy as they can enter from the front and back yard as needed. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, including the rather large master and en-suite. Heading up to the 3rd level you will find the 4th bedroom, private retreat. This room could also be used as an office or craft room. The possibilities are endless. Back down to the main level, be sure to check out the lovely sunroom that overlooks the private backyard. Imagine sipping on a cup of coffee on your back deck on a cool morning or hosting a summer evening bbq as family and friends splash in the pool on a warm summer night. This home truly has it all and should not be missed. Schedule your private showing or virtual showing today!
- MLS® #1414696
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-Above Ground, Deck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Creek, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Leslie Bell
- Listing Office:Weichert Realty-shaun & Shari
- Address108 Ascot Court
- SubdivisionHuntington South
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesThree +
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 7:01pm CDT.