Carolina Realty Associates Marketing Advantage
Find Top Listing Agents in Greenville SC, Greer, Taylors, Travelers Rest, Mauldin, Campobello, Simpsovnille, & Landrum
Call Your Greenville SC Listing Specialist: 864-525-0736
Hello, I'm Jonathan Kostyra, a Greenville SC broker and listing agent with Carolina Realty Associates. As Greenville sc listing specialists, we are here to serve our home, condo, and property sellers to the best of our abilities. We strive to never forget who we are working for and why we have been hired in the first place! We understand that sellers hire us to sell their properties for top dollar within a reasonable amount of time.
Some quick reasons to consider listing your property with top real estate agent with CRA:
We are Marketing Professionals and we structure an effective promotional plan for your home or condo:
- We utilize original, customized, and unique promotional tools including professional High Dynamic Range Photography, HD Virtual Tours, Social Platform Submissions, Zillow, Trulia, YahooRealEstate, and Realtor.com submissions, as well as featured listings on CarolinaRealtyGuide.com and GreenvilleInformation.com
- We offer flexible terms within our listing agreements. We provide sellers with easy exit agreements. This reminds us that we have a job to do and we better do it quickly and efficiently.
- We have assembled a marketing plan that leverages the vast power of the internet, our sales people, national real estate portals, and extensive social network platforms to achieve remarkable sales and marketing results. We call it the CRA Marketing Advantage.
- We have access to the Greenville MLS, Western Upstate MLS, and Spartanburg MLS systems and actively can utilize one, two, or all three systems to market your home!
- We also utilize direct mail marketing where your listing can get mailed out to all the other homes in your subdivision and/or area.
- Here is a wonderful example of our marketing work in action.
- Here is another example of a home that had 4 offers in 2 days!
CRA Marketing Advantage--Our Marketing Hard at Work
In addition to submitting your listing to the Greenville MLS, Realtor.com, YahooRealEstate, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, about 7-10 other online national marketing platforms, we also create a custom featured listing page for you listing as seen below. We feed this featured listing page out to our social networks including Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, and Pinterest.
- 400 Mills Avenue Unit 315. We had a strong offer producing a contract on this amazing unit in a couple weeks time and then received a backup cash offer!
- Lofts at Mills Mill Unit 401. Here is the Virtual Tour. We sold this unit twice in the past 10 months! The first time, we had two offers. The second time, we had a cash offer within three weeks of staging and professional photography.
- With this Historic Earl Street Home in North Main came many showings and a solid offer that closed on time.
- This beautiful Colonial Style Home delivered 4 offers in 3 days and went for more than list price!
- RiverWalk is a favorite neighborhood in Simpsonville and Wow did the offers come flowing in on this delightful and welcoming home.
- 305 Hollywood Easley SC. Here is the Virtual Tour. This home did not need any staging. The sellers had done a great job. We had professional photography and a virtual tour done, then loaded the home into our extensive online marketing network, listing directories, and our social media platforms. We had one offer within a few thousand dollars of list price and another party willing to make an offer, all in today's real estate market!
- Lofts at Mills Mill 427. This unit went under contract quickly and closed in around 3 weeks.
- This traditional ranch style home in Cleveland Forest produced 3 offers in a few weeks and closed quickly.
Find Top Selling Agents in Greenville SC and find top Listing Real Estate Agents in Greenville SC
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 2:46am CST.